Concrete prices will change starting March 1st of 2018, click here to view the price list .pdf file.
AS BETOONIMEISTER BASIC PRICE LIST
Normal concrete with limestone gravel, # 16 mm
|Pressure strength class||Aggregate grain size, mm||Forgeability S3|
(with VAT 20%)
NB! The prices of additional products and services below do not include VAT of 20%.
- When an aggregate with a fine fraction (grain size up to 8 mm) is used, €3/m³ will be added to the price of normal concrete.
- During the period from 1 November to 15 April or at ambient temperatures below +5°C, the concrete aggregates and water heating price of €5/m³ will be added to the price of normal concrete.
- When antifreeze additive Reba FS-3 is used, €12.50/m³ will be added to the price of normal concrete if the temperature drops to -5°C and €20/m³ will be added in the case of temperatures of -5˚C to -10˚C.
- When concreting during the summer, there is a need to use concrete mix hardening retarders, €2/m3 for the retarder will be added to the price of normal concrete.
- When concreting during the winter, there is a need to use concrete mix hardening accelerators; €7/m3 for the accelerator will be added to the price of normal concrete.
The basic price list in the form of a .pdf file can be downloaded here.
FULL PRICE LIST
The prices of special concrete (floor concrete, fibre reinforced concrete, weatherproof concrete, waterproof concrete, antifreeze concrete) and other services (pumping of fibre reinforced concrete, using a pipeline and a hose line, determining of maturity of concrete, return of residual concrete) are given in the full in the price list, which can be downloaded here as a .pdf file.
Place your order via website order form or contact our factories directly.